Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Tasty Turmeric

Hi Everyone!



I have been adding zest to many of my favorite recipes by adding a pinch of Turmeric.  Turmeric is reported to have powerful antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties.  It has a golden yellow color, a savory earthy flavor, and has been used for many years as a natural dye and food colorant.  It can be found in many everyday foods from vita-gummies to mustard to tea and other beverages.  It can be taken in pill, capsule, liquid and ground forms. 

Here are just a few offered on www.ProperHealthSolutions.com:



 When I googled "Turmeric", Webmd.com and www.Turmeric.com are the two websites that provided the most helpful information.  If anyone has any other sites to share, let us know.  

Sorry, no pics yet.  Ray hasn't been available.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have pics and recipes!
Thanks for visiting and I hope your day is great.  To your health!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment