Thursday, April 5, 2018

Nutrition Check In....

Hi Everyone!

Once again thanks to all who are supportive and encouraging.  3 1/2 days down; 26 1/2 to go.

Have you made a nutrition and/or exercise commitment?  Good for you!  Need a little more time to research and decide, or the timing's not right?  That's okay too.  Who says it has to be all or nothing?  Try: one day on, one day off.  Three days on, two days off.  Five days on, two days off.  Start small and build up.  It took me a little over a year before I was able to complete my first full 30 days of the Whole 30.  While I didn't experience the inflammation relief, weight loss and other benefits to the fullest; I absolutely began to feel better and to make better choices.  I have incorporated it into my lifestyle to the point that now, attempting to complete my second 30 day regime, it's hardly a struggle to make and maintain those choices.  In other words, it doesn't feel like work!!!



Of course I think about cake and chocolate, well not so much cake as FROSTING!!!!!!!  But I've trained myself not to associate the terms "good" and "bad" with the foods.  Rather, I associate it with the choices.  

Sorry, no luck with the pics yet.  Recipes tomorrow with or without pics! Have any of you tried Turmeric?  What did you use it in? 

Do you have a success story using Turmeric for relief of inflammation?  We'd like to hear from you. 

To your health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment