Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday Morning Quarterbacking

Hi Everyone!

I have to announce that I need to restart the Whole 30 today.  I was called in last minute to help some friends and I didn't bring my own lunch.  There wasn't a Whole 30 option available, so rather than go hungry and invite low blood sugar, I chose to partake of what was offered.  Was I being "bad"?  No.  Do I need to restart the Whole 30?  Yes.  Plain and simple as that.  How are you doing with your nutrition commitment?  Let us know.

Looking back, if I would have brought my own lunch, I wouldn't be starting over today.  This just reinforces the need to have several "grab and go" lunches prepared and stocked either in the fridge or the freezer.  I'll work on a freezer grab and go that would thaw, be edible, and not require heating.  If you have any ideas, please share them in the comment section.

Just remember, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."  While I didn't complete the goal of an entire 30 days, I did complete 6 days.  That's 1/5 of the goal.  I felt great and even lost some weight.  I enjoyed my meal with my friends and didn't obsess about having to restart my commitment, or about having to own up to you today.  I just considered this practice in learning to accept the situation, enjoy the moment, and go forward. 

Did anyone try the Turmeric Veggies?  Let us know. 

Ray and I are working on the pics, but it seems that the phone and computer are not talking, or at least not nicely, with each other. 

15% off ends Sunday at midnight!!!

Hope you had a great weekend.

To your Health!

Deanna

1 comment: