Thursday, May 17, 2018

Migraines, Moods and Featured Products

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to blog yesterday.  My husband and I both had weather induced migraines.  We use Boiron Sinusalia, which took away the sinus pressure without jitters, but we still had the pain and light/sound sensitivity of migraines.  We love Boiron products because they work and we don't feel "drugged".  Try their Sedalia Stress Relief too.  Check out Boiron products at https://www.ProperHealthSolutions.com.


Hormones, pain, and stress, among other things, can trigger angry outbursts and mood swings.  I went through a period of crazy mood swings when surgery medically induced menopause.  Bless my husband, he stayed with me.  Liddell Homeopathic Medicines has a fabulous product:  Letting Go "Ang" Anger.  Two sprays under the tongue work quickly and lasts for several hours.  Believe me, my husband loved when I found this product.  They also have several more products in their "Letting Go" line that are formulated for specific mood issues:  Grief, Sadness, and feeling Overwhelmed are just a few of the formulas Liddell Homeopathic Medicines has designed to help with moods. 

Visit us at https://www.ProperHealthSolutions.com and check them out now.


I really hope that these products will help you as much as they've helped my loved ones and me.  Let us know what works for you.

Hoping you have a great day.

To your Health!

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment